Getting Started with Impala
- Can I edit a user's permissions once they have been added?
- How can I remove a user from the dashboard?
- The user never received the sign up email. How can I resend it?
- How can I add a user to the dashboard?
- I got an invite to the dashboard. What do I need to do?
- How do I log into the dashboard?
- How does Impala obtain rates, content, and availability?
- How do I make a request to change the hotel’s content?
- Where does the star-rating come from?
- How is maximum occupancy per area type calculated?
- Is there a character limit on the short description?
- How many phone numbers can be added?
- Is there a time limit until when I have to accept/reject the proposal?
- How and who is notified of a new proposal request?
- The proposal was made to multiple hotels, but we only want to accept one or two hotels. Is that possible?
- Can I make a counteroffer to the proposal?
- How can I review the proposal conditions in the dashboard?
- What do I need to do when I receive a proposal request?
- The booking process with Impala
- Does Impala need to integrate with the hotel's channel manager?
- How do I know from which distribution partner the booking comes?
- What happens if there is a problem with the booking?
- What happens if the rate for the booking is incorrect?
- Does the hotel need to create an invoice?