Pricing and Billing
- Is the Stay Data API GDPR compliant?
- Can I be introduced to your other technical partners or hotels?
- Does my Property Management System provider need to be directly involved?
- Security for hotels running on SQL server / Suite8
- What is data minimisation and how can I request for it to be updated?
- Security for hotels running on Oracle Hospitality Opera
- How do I remove a hotel from my billing?
- How to use the Stay Data API's test environment and test hotel
- How do I retrieve the application API token?
- How can I remove an app from my organisation?
- How do I add a user belonging to another organisation?
- Why can't I see the hotels that I have added?
- How to set up ISO codes in Suite8
- The hotel has reinstated a cancelled booking, why is the new booking status not reflected on the Stay Data API?
- Property management systems that we support
- How often does Impala queries the data for each PMS?
- How far back does the Stay Data API retrieve data (per PMS)
- How do I check which version of Opera I have?
- Retrieving the check-in and check-out time of a reservation
- Webhooks and race condition
- What happens to failed Webhooks?
- How to check failed webhooks
- Webhook authentication
- Breakdown of the Stay Data API's booking Webhooks
Using the API
- What timezone does the Stay Data API return?
- Why am I seeing the error "this endpoint requires access that hasn't been provided by the hotel"
- Does the Stay Data API support read and write?
- What is the Stay Data API rate limit?
- Does the Stay Data API have a pagination limit?
- Am I able to retrieve bills from the Charleston hotel?